The Course covers GST from Basic to Advanced level covering major compliances, Filing of GST Return forms, E-Invoicing, New GST Returns, precautions to minimize disputes with the GST department, Handling assessments, GST Health Check-up, along with case studies. Certificate from Taxguru Edu shall also be given after the completion of course.
The batch shall be delivered by CA Raman Singla, who has trained more than 30000 professionals across India and has authored the best-selling books namely “Complete Analysis on GST” which runs in 5000+ pages. He is a well-known GST Expert and National Level Eminent Speaker in seminars and workshops on GST.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 1108
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Form GSTR – 3B, Taxable/Exempt/Non Taxable/Zero Rated/Non GST Supply, Exemptions and Rate for Goods & Services, Input Tax Credit Reversal on Exempt and Taxable Supply, Proportionate Reversal of ITC, Registration (Sec 22), Aggregate Turnover, Exemption from Registration (Sec 23), Refund of ITC and Formula, Schedule 3, Builder Model
- Zero Rated Supply, Export, Supply to SEZ, Options under Zero Rated Supply, Deemed Export, ITC in case of Sale of Business Sec (18), Refund of ITC and Formula, Inverted Duty Structure, Refund Mechanism and complete procedure, Reverse Charge Mechanism, Section 9(3) and 9(4), Rent-a-cab, Credit Note and Debit Note, Self-invoicing, Compulsory Registration (Sec 24)
- Budget’ 2020 updates, Audit and Annual Return, Transitional Issues, Reverse Charge Mechanism, Section 9(3) and 9(4), Goods Transport Agency (GTA), Rent a Cab, etc, Input Tax Credit, Conditions for taking ITC, Time limit for ITC, Negative List of Tax Credit, Credit Note, Debit Note, WhatsApp details to remain connected.
The style of delivering the lectures by Sir CA Raman Singla making the participants easily understandable is appreciable. This course has enable to uplift my knowledge on GST. With the surge in GST knowledge the confidence level also increases. The flexibility of self learning at our own convenience time is of greater advantage. Overall I would say that this is an excellent course to purse.
IT WAS A NICE EXPERIENCE. THE LECTURER SIR CA RAMAN SINGLA HAS NICE TEACHING SKILL AND DELIVERS THE SUBJECT THE BEST WAY WE COULD UNDERSTAND. THE EXPLANATIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE VERY HELPFUL FOR OUR DAY TO DAY ROUTINE. YES! ITS A BEGINNING FOR ME. I NEED TO FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND READ THE BARE GST ACT AND STUDY MATERIAL PROVIDED IN DETAIL.
THANKS A LOT. IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOU. HOPE TO CHERISH THE RELATION IN FUTURE.
GST course conducted by Tax Guru is the best in India. The reasons for rating as best are:
1. It explains basic concepts very clearly
2. All aspects are covered thoroughly
3.All practical aspects are covered
GST course conducted by MR RAMAN SINGLA was well conceptually designed and covered up almost all aspects right from basics till intricate aspects of GST. His ability to explain logically and objectively is very appreciated.
It was my pleasure to attend his course which is value addition for the professionals like me. His teaching ability can be analysed from the point of view of teaching on the basis of bare acts, rules , notifications, press notes combined with the practical issues in regard to GST .
This Gst Course help me lot for understanding the gst very quickly and efficient manner.
Really its good to knowledge about Self Learning GST, Thanks to GST Guruji Team
Mr. Raman Singla has exhaustive knowledge and wisdom about GST and I thorougly benefitted from the course.
His style of delivery made it very easy and interesting. I am really grateful to Mr. Singla and Tax-guru for this online course on GST and Income Tax. Best wishes to Tax Guru and Team for future endeavours.